Thursday, March 22, 2007


For my beloved (Revised 7th March, 2007)


Lord, I thank You for this wonderful person that You have blessed into my life. She is just perfect for me Lord. Cute, beautiful, lovely heart, smart, adorable, she is everything I have ever wanted in a girl. Thanks for all that she is to me, and all the love she has for me. I thank You that You have heard both of our prayers, that she fulfilled all my criterias, and that I fulfilled all her criterias.

I pray that You will bless her with much wonderful and happy moments, gifts and people. Take care of her Lord, wherever she is, and wherever she goes. Send Your greatest and most powerful angels to guard her and protect her Lord. Keep her safe in Your great and mighty arms. I plead the blood of Jesus to cover her. Amen.

Bless her with divine health Lord, and may she never fall sick Lord. Although she is already very beautiful, Lord, I pray that You will help her to maintain it, or become even more beautiful Lord... hahaha... (I'm sure she wants to remain pretty herself... hee hee hee...). Actually I don't mind if she grows fatter or thinner Lord, or if she becomes less pretty or less hair or grows white hair, Lord. I will still love her all the same Lord, if not more, for it is HER I love, not just the looks. She is still the same person that I have fell in love with, over and over again.

When she goes through tough times Lord, I pray that You will strengthen her, and refresh her Lord. May she learn to depend on You more during these times Lord. Grant her extra strength, wisdom and determination to face those challenges Lord. Indeed she shall go through those moments victoriously, and grow stronger with every challenge overcomed, with You by her side as always, Lord. I might not be able to be there for her all the time, Lord, but I hope that you will upgrade my "antennas" to always be able to sense her feelings, especially if she is down, Lord. To be more sensitive to her feelings and needs. If possible, and if it is all up to me, I would want to be there all the time for her Lord, especially the tough ones. I thank You Lord that I am able to be used by You as her "stress therapy" Lord.

I pray that You will grant her extraordinary favour with everyone Lord, including her family members, her friends, her colleagues, her superiors, her patients (and patients' parents!). Amen. I pray also that You will increase her abilities and giftings Lord, in her work, that You shall cause her to excel and do well in all her tasks at work, including those difficult ones. For there is nothing too difficult for You Lord.

Lord, only You know her greatest and deepest needs and desires. May You fulfill all of them Lord, according to Christ's glorious riches. May You multiply and grant her success, in all that she lays her hand on, Lord. Teach me and reveal to me some of her needs and desires Lord, so that I be used by You to fulfill them.

Take good care of all those she cares for, all her family and friends, Lord. She loves them very much, so bless them even through her, Lord. Grant her wisdom and patience in handling all her relationships.

My deepest heart's desire is that may You continue to fill me with Your love Lord, to never stop loving her, with all my heart. May I always bring her much happiness, joy, laughter, fun, peace, security, friendship, love, respect, help, understanding, and may she always be filled to the brim, and overflowing, in her "love tank" Lord.

I pray that when I'm angry, I will not raise my voice at her Lord. Grant me lots of grace and forgiveness, and accept her, even if she is in the wrong. I also wish to be a gentleman at all times to her, so that she will always feel that she is the most special person in the whole world. I pray that when I do not agree with her, I pray that You will give me the grace and gentleness to tell her my opinions and not give her the "silent treatment" Lord.

I pray that You will bless me with lots of creative ideas and thoughts, so that I can always surprise her with lots of wonderful and pleasant surprises Lord. Heheheh....... I ask for that "romantic anointing", even right now, in Jesus' Name. Amen... hahaha.....

And I pray that You will be at the centre of this relationship, Lord, for without You, nothing can hold together for long. I pray that we will be together forever and ever Lord, till death do us apart. May You multiply our time so that 5 minutes becomes 5 hours Lord! Amen!

Thank You once again Lord, for You have brought us together, and blessed us with each other. Thanks for making my greatest dream come true Lord.

In Jesus' most precious and beautiful Name I pray all this.

Amen and Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home